RMK Merrill-Stevens is a diverse, world-renowned shipyard. Each year, we welcome the finest boats, yachts, superyachts, and mega yachts in the world, from 50' to 240'.
RMK Merrill-Stevens has two shipyards; the Superyacht Center & South yard are co-located on the Miami River in the Health District. The RMK MS Superyacht Division is one of the most capable, trusted, and accessible yards in all of Florida, providing service, maintenance, repair, and refit primarily for large vessels. The Superyacht Center is located on the west side of the 12th Avenue Bridge at 1270 NW 11th Street, Miami, Florida, 33125.
When working with RMK Merrill-Stevens, you can expect service that is:
- Safe (24/7 staffed security, and high-tech camera system)
- Within your budget
Evolution of RMK MS Superyacht Center
RMK Merrill-Stevens was Florida's first shipyard, with its history dating back over 135 years. The RMK MS Superyacht Center recently underwent new changes that turned the oldest and most trusted shipyard in Florida into one of the most advanced yards available to yacht and superyacht owners, captains, and crews. These updates were part of one of the largest investments made to a shipyard or marina in Florida in years. More than $30M was invested in the yard, bringing a new look, additional amenities, and much more to love for clients and their vessels.
RMK MS Superyacht Center Features
The RMK MS Superyacht Center team is capable and qualified to take on any project, from standard maintenance to unique, custom refits. Features of the Superyacht Center include:
- 2,700LT Pearlson Shiplift: The largest shiplift in South Florida
- 2,700LT lifting capacity
- 200ft platform length
- 60ft platform width
- Vessel transfer via rail system
- 420 linear feet of seawall dockage available, with water and fire connections, and an on-site Sani-sailor sewage pump at each power pedestal
- Carpentry shop
- Full range of shore power supply
- Machine shop
- New modern facility
- USCG Certified
- Repair facility accommodating vessels up to 240'
- Lloyds Register Certified
- Restaurants and living accommodations next door
RMK Merrill-Stevens provides a full range of refit services for yachts and superyachts. Our growing team brings synergy to each project, combining our talent with an owner's preferred contractors (marine or land-based), our partners, and qualified subcontractors.
Past refits include award-winning vessels, new superyachts, and classic mega yachts.
RMK MS Superyacht Center Capabilities
As a full-service shipyard, RMK Merrill-Stevens provides the following offerings:
- Bottom Paint
- Certified welders and fabricators
- Consultants for Class & Flag
- Engine service and repair
- Exhaust fabrication and repair
- Fire Appliance and LSA servicing
- Interior finishing
- Interior carpets/furnishings
- Paint Refinishing
- Qualified rigger
- Service workshops
- Tender repairs/servicing
- Upholstery and covers
- Vibration analysis
- ...and more!
RMK Merrill-Stevens offers 420' linear feet of seawall with the following shore-power options :
- 480VAC 100amp 3 Phase 60hz
- 240VAC 100amp 3 Phase 60hz
- 208VAC 100amp 3 Phase 60hz
- 240VAC 100amp single Phase 60hz
- 240VAC 50amp single Phase 60hz
What is Coming to and Leaving RMK MS Superyacht Center?
RMK MS North has new projects come in and/or are completed:
- Krrish, 2017 105' Gulf Craft
- Bella Vita, 2020 116' Benetti
- "Q", 2001 106' Falcon Yacht
- Surina, 2000/2020 147' Trident Yacht
- Skyfall, 2010 190' Trinity Yacht
- Namaste, 2016 141' Overmarine
- C Star, 2006, 197' Lurssen
- DB9, 2010 171.9' Palmer Johnson
- Rhino, 1998 154' Admiral Marine Works
- Andiamo, 2009 194.7' Benetti
- Magnet, 2020 158' built by Metal Shark
- Flamingo, 120' Fisher Island Ferry
- Coral Reef II, 1984 93' Chicago's Shedd Aquarium ©
- Betty K VI, 1988 196' Palletised Cargo Ship
- Just Sayin', 1999 131' Trident
- Lumiere, 2010 203' Benetti
- Neoprene, 2002 108' Mangusta
- Archimedes, 2008 222' Feadship
- Laurel, 2006 240' Delta Marine
- Odessa, 2007 164' Proteksan Turquoise
- Scratch, 92' 2005 Mangusta
- Rockstar 2.0, 2018 68' Sunreef Yachts
- Legend II, 180' Landing Craft
- Utopia IV, 207' 2018 Rossinavi
- Asteria , 1970 161 Anastassiades & Tsortanides
- BALAJU 2002, 146' Intermarine
Request a Quote!
Space at the RMK MS Superyacht Center is filling up fast. To reserve your space with RMK MS for an upcoming repair, maintenance, or refit, contact the RMK MS Superyacht team today by requesting your quick quote below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnerships add value to the services we provide. RMK Merrill-Stevens relies on developing beneficial, long-term relationships with brands and organizations in addition to the relationships we build with owners, captains, and crews.
View our brand and association partnerships below.